Monday 15 November 2010

Digestive Pulka

I have been trying pulka from last 3 months. These days I wanted to try it with bit difference. Let me put that into steps.

1) Take two cups of whole wheat atta (this is good for health than refined atta).
2) Add 1tsp kasuri methi powder, 1tsb powdered curry leaves, 1/4 tsp pepper powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1tsp vaamu (ajwain).
3) Mix them all properly.
4) Take a bit hot water (60 to 70 centigrade).
5) Prepare soft dough as with regular pulka.
6) Take small balls of dough, knead them on a roller.
7) Make pulka by making it hot on pan for some time, and then directly on flame with a tong.

Have it with any curry or dal.
Note: I've not added salt to the dough, as all the curries will have that already.

Let me know your views after having this pulka.

No comments:

Post a Comment